We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Media and Advertising Executive
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from over 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 290 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 21 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
We are currently recruiting a Media and Advertising Executive. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our marketing team.
- Work with our media team in monthly media planning and buying
- Source new media options in core markets
- Negotiation of key media titles
- Liaise with airports to establish market research
- Liaise with Sales team to ensure maximum effect from our advertising
- Drive cost saving initiatives within the marketing department
- Work with third parties to implement new digital platforms to promote Ryanair offers
- Coordinate content for Ryanair.com
- Liaise with country sales managers to deliver joint marketing campaigns
- Oversee and work on invoices/filling
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous Media buying experience an advantage
- Strong numerate, analytical and problem solving skills
- Efficient at multi-tasking, organised, adaptable and capable of working on your own initiative and with a strong customer driven focus
- A proven ability to work independently and collaboratively, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to manage relationships with internal and group stakeholders
- Knowledge of advanced Excel functions
- 1-2 years experience in fast paced business environment
- Third level degree
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who wants to progress in dynamic advertising environment. This position offers a competitive salary, the best travel benefits in the business.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV to Leanne Morrissey at firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting ref number FRMAE01).
Closing Date: 10/04/2012