We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Workforce HR Manager (Temporary)
Location: Rush, Co. Dublin
Workforce International Contractors Ltd is currently seeking to recruit a temporary (maternity cover) H.R. Manager/Senior Administrator to assume responsibility for all HR matters within the company. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a senior HR role, preferably within the employment agency/contractor sector.
- Provision of high volume HR administrative support on a day to day basis to clients, management and employees across a broad range of HR processes
- Preparation and follow up of HR related documentation
- Dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues
- Entry of data into HR systems ensuring records are maintained up to date, accurate, and in compliance with relevant legislation
- Other ad-hoc administrative assignments as they arise
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a stand-alone role dealing with UK and EURO employees.
- Must have CIPD qualification plus relevant experience or relevant experience at HR Management level.
- Must have experience working with quality standards.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer and employee services.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
- Working for a professional services firm
- Experience with working in a multinational business environment.
- Should be fluent in English.
Personal Characteristics, Skills & Competencies
- Commercially focused
- Willing to travel in Ireland, UK and mainland Europe
- Ability to think and plan strategically coupled with a practical, down to earth approach
- Strong technical knowledge in order to easily deal with the basics - leaving you free to focus on value-add activities.
- Enjoys juggling lots of tasks/responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates integrity, humility and compassion
- Commitment to operational excellence
- Communication Skills - Possesses strong verbal and written communicating skills, and presents information in a clear, well prepared and logical manner to inform
- Customer Service - takes personal responsibility for delivering with discretion and integrity the highest level of customer service that exceeds customers' expectations
- Results Focus - Maintains high standards of quality, dependability and excellence in the delivery of all activities, and demonstrates flexibility and willingness to continuously improve performance standards
- Teamwork - Is a dependable and trustworthy team member who builds good working relationships with colleagues and assists others in completing their assignments
- Problem solving and Decision Making - Identifies and analyses issues and problems arising, contributes to the development of solutions, and uses judgement to make sound and dependable decisions.
- Planning and Priority - Schedules and prioritises own work to meet objectives, performs tasks effectively and efficiently, and balances team and individual priorities by working flexibly.
Duration of contract: Temporary Fixed Term Contract - (maternity cover)
Salary Guide: Relevant to education and experience
Location: The position will be based in Rush. Co. Dublin.
To Apply: Please email full curriculum vitae with cover letter (quoting reference number WFI/HR/TEMP/71) to Ryan Moffett (email@example.com)
Closing Date: 25/05/2012