We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
B1 Engineer - BUD
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by Bostonair, is now inviting applications for a B1 Engineer, with a certification on the B737 - 800 rating to be positioned at our base in Budapest, Hungary.
- Maintenance on Ryanair aircraft at Budapest Airport.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Applicants must hold a JAR 66 B1 license with a B737 - 800 rating
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work shift
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
Please email full Curriculum Vitae with Cover Letter in English (quoting reference number FRBBUD1) to Leanne Morrissey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15/10/2012