We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Quality Engineer - PAMS
Location: Prestwick Airport
Ryanair is Europe¡¦s only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance (PAM) is the sole heavy maintenance provider for our client Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of 290 New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility at Prestwick International Airport, Ayrshire, Scotland.
Applications are invited from experienced Quality Engineers or experienced Aircraft Maintenance engineers.
- Auditing to monitor compliance with Part 145 and company procedures.
- Auditing of suppliers and contract organisations.
- Completing investigations into maintenance events.
- Liaison with customer and regulatory bodies when required.
- Compilation & submission of Mandatory reports.
- Process review and improvement
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of EASA and CAA regulations relating to aircraft/component certification.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Recent experience in an aircraft maintenance environment.
- MS Office suite experience.
- Experience of working in a MRO Quality department.
- Knowledge of computers for aircraft maintenance.
- Experience of working in an Aircraft Component Workshop or a maintenance support role. (Technical Services/Planning/Maintrol).
- Licenses/ authorisations on B737 aircrafth Experience in a supervisory role.
To apply for this position applicants should send their CV and cover letter in English via e-mail only (quoting ref no: PAMQE01 in the subject line of the email) to Gillian Peat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22/02/2013