We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Temporary Junior Accounts Payable Representative
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
The Accounts Payable (AP) Representative will be required to work in a busy and demanding team environment encompassing all aspects of the Accounts Payable process. The position requires a candidate with a good skill set in software applications, AP Processing and communications. The AP Representative will report to the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Ensure scanning and archiving is completed in a timely manner
- Processing high volume invoices into our SAP accounting package
- Provide support to AP team account managers
- Ensure efficient circulation of invoices throughout the organisation
- Ensuring compliance with all corporate policies
- Perform related ad-hoc admin duties as required
Experience and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of financial systems is desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word
- Excellent time Management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
All candidates should be self-motivated, flexible & with good communications skills (both written and oral). The ability to work as part of a team is essential.
This position is a temporary 2 month contract.
Please email full Curriculum Vitae in English with cover letter (quoting reference number FRJAPR02) to Leanne Morrissey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28/11/2012