We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
CAT A Mechanic - NRN
Location: Dusseldorf Weeze
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.n
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by Bostonair, is now inviting applications for CAT A mechanics to be positioned at our base in Dusseldorf Weeze, Germany.
- Maintenance on Ryanair aircraft at Dusseldorf Weeze Airport.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder as a minimum.
- Boeing aircraft experience.
- Self motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision.
- Hangar and/or Line experienced.
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy.
- Willing to do shift work and nights.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you!
Please email your full CV and cover letter in English (quoting reference number FRCANRN01) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18/03/2013