New Skies Helpdesk Agent
Reports to: New Skies Team Leader
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from 44 bases and 1200+ low fare routes across 27 countries, connecting 160 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 267 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 44 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,000 people and expects to carry approximately 73.5 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
The role of a Newskies agent is to assist finance, ground operation, airports etc to ensure smooth running of the Ryanair operations. Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered too and providing feedback to airports/ground ops/training etc. Provide assistance to airports and call centres
- Newskies Helpdesk provides telephone & email support for all Ryanair European Airports and Call Centres
- Liaise with Ground Operations / Training Department pertaining to Airport issues.
- Booking of oxygen requests for passengers
- Notify passengers of cancellation/ schedule changes by email and SMS
- Update of web notices on Ryanair.com
- Create and maintain all access to the reservations system
- Liaise with systems department regarding any bugs and defects
- General administration duties
- Immigration issues
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in similar role would be a distinct advantage
- Previous Airline/Airport experience would be a distinct advantage
- Must have flexible approach and ability to remain diplomatic and tactful whilst working under pressure
- Show a natural ability in problem solving.
- Proactive approach to dealing with errors/complaints
- Possess a high level of interpersonal and written skills
- A good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Personality traits - Enthusiasm, flexibility, patience and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual looking to thrive and progress in an expanding company
- Applicant must be flexible with working hours
- Applicants must show a natural ability in problem solving.
Closing Date: 19/06/2012