We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Reservations Support Agent - Temporary
Reports to: Reservations Manager
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,500 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently employs more than 8,500 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 80 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 28-year safety record.
We are inviting applications for the position of Sky speed Reservations support Agent. The purpose of this position is to assist in the smooth running of the Ryanair operation. The successful candidate will be hard working, energetic, self motivated with a natural ability in problem solving.
Hours of operation: Mon - Fri 09.00 - 18.00 with weekend cover required approximately one weekend in five.
- Providing support for all Ryanair European call centres
- Providing support to the New Skies help desk including weekend cover
- Handle calls from the special needs assistance line
- Producing Ryanair.com credit card vouchers & liaise with Ryanair partners.
- Manage customers travel insurance queries.
- Handle calls from Ryanair.com credit card customers.
- Provide back office assistance to the Revenue department to clear any and all reports.
- Assist Customer Services department and provide feed back.
- General administration duties and adhoc reporting
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent telephone manner and a proactive approach to dealing with errors and complaints
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Second language is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Availability and ability to work weekend cover
- Knowledge of Ryanair policies & procedures
- Previous Airline experience
- Previous Call Centre experience
- Available immediately
To Apply: Please send a C.V. in English (quoting reference no. FRRSA012) to Claire Healy at email@example.com
Closing Date: 14/05/2013