Ryanair’s “Cash Passport” Card Delivers Huge Savings in Ireland From Today
Ryanair, the world’s favourite airline, today (1stMar) announced that the Ryanair Cash Passport is now the exclusive way to avoid its €6 administration fee in Ireland. The Ryanair Cash Passport costs €10 to obtain (through Ryanair.com), but cardholders will receive a €10 flight voucher to redeem against the next flight they purchase with the card.
The Ryanair Cash Passport will deliver the following benefits for Irish cardholders:
· Each cardholder will receive a €10 Ryanair travel voucher (equivalent to the value of the card fee).
· There will be no €6 admin fees on any Ryanair bookings paid for with the Ryanair Cash Passport card.
· No transaction fees will be levied on cardholders for any purchases made on the Ryanair.com website or at any other merchants.
· The Ryanair Cash Passport card is a convenient and secure way to carry money abroad, make purchases and ATM withdrawals.
· All customer funds loaded to their Ryanair Cash Passport are held in trust and are protected.
Just like a debit card, the Ryanair Cash Passport can also be used for ATM withdrawals, online and high-street purchases at more than 32 million locations worldwide (that display the MasterCard Acceptance Mark). The Ryanair Cash Passport card, which was launched in the UK and Italy in 2011 and in Ireland today, will be rolled out in other European countries in the coming months.
Ryanair’s Stephen McNamara said:
“Ryanair’s new Cash Passport is now up and running and makes other Prepaid products far less attractive as only Ryanair Cash Passport holders will be able to avoid Ryanair’s €6 admin fee from today.
The Ryanair Cash Passport card is available for all Irish passengers directly from Ryanair.com to allow Irish passengers to save even more money every time they fly Ryanair.”