Sauda Ski Center is located about 5 km. from Saudasjøen. It is one of the largest ski centers in the southwestern part of Norway. It boasts 5 ski trails, which are able to handle 5200 skiers an hour. The trails take you 4 km. into the mountains. You can choose between several alpine trails, a special children’s ski trail, a snowboard park, and prepared cross country trails that take you into the mountains.
- 3 T-trails & 2dish lift.
- Many downhill trails, requiring varying degrees of expertise.
- The longest descent is 6 km.
- Snow cannons
- Snow boarding with a big-jump
- Family areas with a children’s trail, skiing games, activities, and mini-scooters.
- Floodlit “evening” trails, with a 900-meter descent
- Separate service center, with a cafeteria
- Ski rental services and a ski shop
- ”Hålå Bar” – the Après-ski watering hole
- Parking (capacity: 800 cars)
- Many opportunities for skiing on prepared trails and in untouched terrain.