The station-village of Porte-Puymorens has a sporting character. A privileged area for enthusiastic skiers in a virgin area, the station which have preserved its soul of a mountain village, is a pure delight to those you adore authenticity.
Snow region, Porte-Puymorens is also a sun spot thanks to the East-West orientation of its valley, which enables it to profit from long periods of sunshine.
- Downhill skiing area
- 22 slopes: 4 black, 4 red, 7 blue, 7 green
- 4 chairlifts, 7 ski tows and 1 cable cord
- 1 snowpark: Half Pipe, Big Air, Bosses, Rail.
- Cross-country skiing area : 2 cross-country ski routes, 25km
- Day nursery, snow garden
- 1 Ski School
- Other: Snowshoe outings or cross-country routes