Formiguères is synonymous of true Nature, forest resources and quality snow in the heart of the Pyrenean Regional Nature Reserve. It is in this beautiful setting that Formiguères has kept all of its charm and authenticity. The altitude, the geographical location, the ideal temperatures and numerous sunny days guarantee unforgettable holidays. All types of skiing and surfing are possible in winter, all marked and free. And perhaps, the resort's most valued asset is the conviviality and the know-how all the craftsmen, tradesmen and employees demonstrate.
- Downhill skiing area
- 19 slopes: 1 black, 6 red, 8 blue, 4 green
- 5 ski tows, 2 chair lifts
- 1 snow park
- 1 Boarder-Cross
- Cross-country skiing area: Resort belonging to the Nordic area of Capcir with 110 km of slopes, both classic and skating
- Children: Day nursery in the village and at the resort
- 1 Ski school
- Other: Snowshoe tracks on departure of the resort (free), ski and snowshoe trekking: departure on a chair lift to the Camporeils lakes and around the Mount Carlit. Hiker ski-pass, access to 2400 m height with the chair lifts. Free shuttle service (village/resort): every day during the French school holidays.
- 2 Boarder-Cross (1 for the beginners + 1 for the experienced)