Whilst remaining a true Pyreneen village, proud of it's Catalan roots, Les Angles has evolved to the forefront as a tourist area with a sophisticated infrastructure to cater for all needs. A 16-person gondola lift, unique in the area, an impressive battery of snow cannons and the nighttime waltz of the very latest in snow grooming machines ensures, for the entire winter season, the very best snow conditions.
- Downhill skiing area
- 31 slopes: 2 black, 16 red, 6 blue et 7 green
- 19 ski lifts: 1 cable car - 4 chair lifts -12 ski tows - 1 cable cord - 3 snow wires (E.S.F. and Ski N' Co)
- Snowboard park : slopestyle, lakepark, handrails, half-pipe and boarder cross
- 311 snow canons
- Cross-country ski area from Les Angles, 42km packed down runs of all levels for classic skiing and skating: 1 red, 2 blue
- 2 Ski Schools
- Children: Day nursery and leisure centre - Snow garden on the slopes "
- Other: 30 km marked up pedestrian courses.
- 4 circuits: Guided snowshoe hiking, cross-country skiing, thematic excursions, off-slope skiing, mountaineering skiing
- Night skiing: on Saturdays from 5 to 7:30 pm.