General Terms & Conditions of Carriage
- TABLE OF OPTIONAL FEES
- AIR CARRIER LIABILITY FOR PASSENGERS AND THEIR BAGGAGE
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION
- CHECKED BAGGAGE
- CABIN BAGGAGE
- CHILDREN, INFANTS & YOUNG PERSONS
- FAMILY EXTRA - DISCOUNT OFFER
- CARRIAGE OF DISABLED PERSONS AND PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
- PASSENGERS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL WITH AN ACCOMPANYING PERSON
- BLIND/VISION IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- CARRIAGE OF GUIDE/ASSISTANCE DOGS
- DEAF OR HEARING IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIRS/SCOOTERS AND OTHER MOBILITY EQUIPMENT
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND SKIN CONDITIONS
- FLIGHT DATE, NAME & ROUTE CHANGES
- PRIORITY BOARDING
- ALLOCATED SEATING
- ATOL INFORMATION
FAMILY EXTRA - DISCOUNT OFFER
From the 17thJune 2014 Ryanair is offering 50% discounts off checked bags, allocated seating, Priority Boarding and travel insurance for children (under 16) when the accompanying adult(s) in the same booking, purchase a corresponding fully priced service.
Family Extra discounts are only offered when making a new flight booking from the 17June onwards.
- There are 50% discounts off checked bags, allocated seats, Priority Boarding and travel insurance for up to a maximum of 2 children when 1 accompanying adult included in the same reservation purchases the corresponding fully priced item.
- There are 50% discounts off checked bags, allocated seats, Priority Boarding and travel insurance for up to a maximum of 4 children when the 2 accompanying adults included in the same reservation, purchase the corresponding fully priced item.
- Adults and children must be booked in the same reservation to receive Family Extra discounts.
Fly & Save – 20% discount
Customers who fly twice (return flights) with us using Family Extra discounts within a calendar year should apply for a 20% discount off their third flight when travelling with children via our webform selecting the Family Extra dropdown option. If the application is approved a unique discount code will be issued via email. The Fly’ & Save 20% discount code which can be redeemed online will expire 4 weeks after issuance and travel can take place between October and March inclusive with blackout periods blackout periods between the 18th December 2014 – 7th January 2015 inclusive and 27th March 2015 – 13th April 2015 inclusive.