We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Personal Assistant to the Director of Engineering (Maternity Cover)
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from over 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 290 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 21 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and hard working person to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Director of Engineering.
This position is an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will be responsible for general administrative duties which include:
- Dictaphone typing.
- Producing reports using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as and when they arise.
- Typing minutes.
- Diary management.
- Travel co-ordination.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Friendly, open, approachable personality.
- Must be a fast thinker with a positive attitude.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
The successful candidate will be based at Ryanair's Head Office, Dublin Airport. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
Please send all applications to Leanne Morrissey (quoting ref no: FR3PADE) to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12/06/2012