We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
HR Generalist - Spain
Location: Madrid, Spain
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 180 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
Ryanair Technics operated by JC Aircraft Maintenance S.L., is now inviting applications for permanent HR Generalist role based in Spain.
- Management Reports
- Full involvement in disciplinary investigations
- Resolution of grievance investigations
- Organise and conduct ERC meetings
- Involvement in pay negotiations
- Internal Communications - including travel throughout Europe to meet staff
- Personnel administration - contracts, payroll processing etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
- HR degree or masters essential
- Be able to work in a pressurized and fast pace environment
- Proven organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under tight deadlines effectively and efficiently
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc)
Please send all applications to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 06/03/2013