Reservations Support Agent
Reports to: Reservations Manager
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from over 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 290 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 21 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
We are inviting applications for the position of Sky speed Reservations support Agent. The purpose of this position is to assist in the smooth running of the Ryanair operation. The successful candidate will be hard working, energetic, self motivated with a natural ability in problem solving.
Hours of operation: Mon - Fri 09.00 - 18.00 with weekend cover required approximately one weekend in 6.
- Providing support for all Ryanair European call centres
- Providing support to the New Skies help desk including weekend cover
- Handle calls from the special needs assistance line
- Producing Ryanair.com credit card vouchers & liaise with Ryanair partners.
- Manage customers travel insurance queries.
- Handle calls from Ryanair.com credit card customers.
- Provide back office assistance to the Revenue department to clear any and all reports.
- Assist Customer Services department and provide feed back.
- General administration duties and adhoc reporting
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent telephone manner and a proactive approach to dealing with errors and complaints
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Second language is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Availability and ability to work weekend cover
- Knowledge of Ryanair policies & procedures
- Previous Airline experience
- Previous Call Centre experience
- Available immediately
Closing Date: 02/07/2012