We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Technical Services Graduate Engineer
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,500 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 28 countries and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 highly-skilled professionals, will carry over 80 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 28-year safety record.
With over 300 new Boeing 737-800 and a new aircfraft order for an additional 175 aircraft, this is an exciting opportunity to participate in Ryanair Technical Services Graduate Programme. Graduate engineers will be provided with extensive on-job and structured training.
The Graduate Engineer will be responsible for the provision of support services for Ryanair in the area of Avionics; Systems; Reliability, Structures and Powerplant Engineering.
The principal duty is to provide Tech Services support to Ryanair Base and Line Engineering, and will include the following:
- Review of aircraft operational and maintenance data to assess the reliability of the fleet and its associated components;
- Review of OEM service documents with the view to improving the aircraft dispatch reliability.
- Ensuring that recurring defects are reported and addressed in a timely and cost effective manner at OEMs.
- Assist as design engineer in Ryanair's EASA Part 21 DOA.
- Provide support to Ryanair maintenance organisations in troubleshooting defects.
- Review of FAA and EASA Airworthiness Directives and provide oversight and control of their timely implementation.
Experience and Qualifications:
A first class honours or 2.1 degree in Aeronautical; Mechanical orElectrical/Electronic Engineering or related Science degree (graduated in 2012 or 2013). Spoken and written fluency in English is essential.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated individuals with anaptitude toward problem solving and the drive to complete projects on-time.
Ryanair Technical Services normally work standard office hours, however, some roles within the department involve working shifts and weekends.
To apply please send your CV in English (quoting the reference number FRTSGE01) to Claire Healy at email@example.com
Closing Date: 10/05/2013