2. Exclusive online distribution channel. This website is the only website authorised to sell Ryanair flights, whether on their own or as part of a package. Price comparison websites may apply to enter into a written Licence Agreement with Ryanair, which permits such websites to access Ryanair’s price, flight and timetable information for the sole purpose of price comparison.
3. Permitted use. You are not permitted to use this website other than for private, noncommercial purposes. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from this website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”) is prohibited. Ryanair reserves its right to take such action as it considers necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice, in relation to any unauthorised use of this website.
5. Links to this website. You may not establish and/or operate links to this website without the prior written consent of Ryanair.
6. Limited liability. Ryanair will not be held liable for any losses and/or damages arising from the use of this website or of any other website to which this website provides a link, and/or from the use of information presented on this or any such other website.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction. It is a condition precedent to the use of the Ryanair website, including access to information relating to flight details, costs, etc., that any such party submits to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland and to the application of the law in that jurisdiction, including any party accessing such information or facilities on their own behalf or on behalf of others. In the absolute and sole discretion of Ryanair, a legal action may be brought by Ryanair against any party in breach of these terms and conditions, at its election, in Ireland or the place of breach or the domicile of that party, and, if more than one party, in the domicile of any one of those parties, and all other parties shall submit to that jurisdiction. For the sake of clarity, where a passenger or person carried or to be carried pursuant to a contract of carriage with Ryanair wishes to institute proceedings against Ryanair on foot of that contract for carriage, then those proceedings shall be brought by the passenger solely in accordance with the provisions of the Montreal Convention 1999 and EU Regulation No. 2027/1997 (as amended by Regulation No. 889/2002) or such further amendment to the Montreal Convention or further amendment by Regulation as may arise from time to time.