We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Yield Development Analyst
Reports to: Head of Yield
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from over 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 290 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 21 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
In addition to managing a portfolio of routes, you'll be responsible for analysing a range of performance areas across the Ryanair network with the objective of developing, delivering and measuring the impact of strategies to enhance revenue.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of routes. You will control the availability and price levels of a number of routes with the responsibility for achieving target load factors and maximising revenue across the portfolio. You will monitor booking patterns and trends with the objective of achieving the optimal performance across the portfolio of routes.
- Competitor and market analysis. You will be responsible for monitoring the activities of major competitors across Europe. This will include regular analysis of competitor fares, schedules and network development. You will conduct market reviews, identifying threats and opportunities which will assist Ryanair in maintaining and growing our presence in key markets.
- Schedule analysis. You'll be responsible for analysing the performance of flights and recommending changes to the schedule in order to improve performance. You will measure the impact of changes in the schedule on route performance and recommend actions with a view to optimising network performance.
- Yield development. You will assist the Head of Yield in monitoring the yield progression throughout the network. This will include regular analysis of the booking profile and identifying and recommending solutions to emerging problems. You will be responsible for developing proactive pricing and yield management strategies to enhance network performance.
- Revenue analysis. You will conduct regular analysis of revenue performance by market. This will include revenues from optional fees during the booking process. You will be responsible for recommending changes and monitoring their impact with the objective of maximising revenue by market.
- Network development. You will assist the commercial team in assessing the performance of new routes and in analysing potential for future route development.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Experience in analysing large volumes of data and using this to evaluate performance and recommend actions and strategies to improve performance
- Ability to maximise revenue through effective pricing strategies and the efficient use of the Revenue Management System.
- Possess a third level qualification or have gained relevant experience in a similar analytical role.
You will need the ability to balance many conflicting objectives at a dynamic work pace. Having skills that deliver performance in an efficient and effective manner is essential while demonstration of commercial, analytical and technical skills is paramount. You will need a willingness to work directly across the commercial department in delivering success and be able to work within a dynamic and fast paced team environment.
Closing Date: 06/06/2012