Aircraft Interior Trimmer STN
Location: Stansted Airport
Reports to: Aircraft Appearance Manager
SAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Systems) are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Interior Trimmer based STN. You will be working in co-operation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's numbr one low fare airline.nn/We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate must be energetic and committed.
- Carry out PACE (Passenger Cabin Enhancement) and out of phase activies.
- Carry out rectifications for aircraft interior defects.
- Carry out special requests for aircraft defects raised by Aircraft Appearance Department and ensure rectifications are reported daily.
- Assist other Engineering groups
- Monitor stock levels of materials required to fulfill duties.
- Ensure correct reporting procedures are applied and accurate daily reports are logged and sent to Aircraft Appearance Department.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Aircraft/Maintenance/Cabin Trim experience an advantage
- Willing to work night shift
- Good communication skills
- must be computer literate
- Self motivated
- Able to work to deadlines underpressure.
- All applicanats must have an unrestricted right to work and live in the UK
Closing Date: 08/06/2012