Reports to: Group Financial Controller
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81.5 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
- Part of the team that prepares management accounts
- Variance analysis
- Management reporting
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Weekly route statistics
- Verification and approval of airport invoices
- Systems development
- Ad-hoc duties & projects
Experience and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have be a recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent), with a minimum of 1 years relevant accounting experience.
- Have excellent analytical skills are essential. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal and excellent communications skills.
- Have experience with SAP accounting system, Airpas, COGNOS is desirable. Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint is essential.
Closing Date: 25/06/2013