We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Web Data Analyst
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 286 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 25 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
Ryanair are currently looking to recruit a Web Data Analyst. This role will focus on analysing web analytics to drive product cross sell and maximise revenue per passenger, enhance customer retention, drive customer acquisition, revenue and lifetime value. The successful candidate will report customer data and behavioural trends to key stakeholders in order to help define critical business decisions. This is an exceptional opportunity to become a key influential player in Ryanair's Commercial team, shaping future Commercial strategy.
- Search for meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships by sifting through large amounts of data and explain the findings to people with varying backgrounds
- Develop comprehensive understanding of customer profiles and segments and leverage insights to create plans to increase retention and customer lifecycle
- Create and implement analysis and models which improve business efficiency and lead to effective business decision making, including the development of key retention and information reports to support management
- Review customer data for trends and patterns to understand customer behaviours and attitudes to identify actionable insights to improve retention maximise lifetime value.
- Ensure that business and process changes, initiatives, campaigns and products perform as expected and identify the causes of any adverse trends
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in terms of responsiveness and cost effectiveness
- Use web analysis tools and data to understand what features, functionality and content resonate with users and which don't
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong numerate, analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to communicate findings to a non-expert audience
- Efficient at multi-tasking, organised, adaptable and capable of working on your own initiative and with a strong customer driven focus
- A proven ability to work independently and collaboratively, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to manage relationships with internal and group stakeholders
- A blend of business, analytics and technical skills with strong project management, customer segmentation and analytical experience
- A proven record of analysis and reporting on customer and sales data and translating it into business actions and process improvements
- 3-4 years' experience working in a data analysis
- Strong knowledge of advanced Excel functions
Closing Date: 04/06/2012