General Terms & Conditions of Carriage
- AIR CARRIER LIABILITY FOR PASSENGERS AND THEIR BAGGAGE
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS-PHOTO ID
- CHECKED BAGGAGE
- CABIN BAGGAGE
- CHILDREN, INFANTS & YOUNG PERSONS
- FAMILY EXTRA - DISCOUNT OFFER
- BUSINESS PLUS - FLEXIBLE FARES
- BUSINESS PLUS - BUNDLE
- CARRIAGE OF DISABLED PERSONS AND PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
- PASSENGERS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL WITH AN ACCOMPANYING PERSON
- BLIND/VISION IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- CARRIAGE OF GUIDE/ASSISTANCE DOGS
- DEAF OR HEARING IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIRS/SCOOTERS AND OTHER MOBILITY EQUIPMENT
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND SKIN CONDITIONS
- FLIGHT DATE, NAME & ROUTE CHANGES
- PRIORITY BOARDING
- ALLOCATED SEATING
- ATOL INFORMATION
One cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, plus 1 small bag up to 35 x 20 x 20 cms may be carried per passenger*.
There is no cabin bag allowance for an infant (aged 8 days to 23 months) travelling on an adult’s lap; however a baby bag up to 5kg may be carried by the accompanying adult in addition to their own cabin bag allowance
Due to cabin space limitations only 90 large cabin bags (55 x 40 x 20 cms) can be carried in the cabin, any remainder will be carried free of charge in the aircraft hold. Passengers who have purchased Priority Boarding will not be asked to place their cabin bag in the aircraft hold, unless necessary due to operational reasons.
Oversized cabin baggage will be refused at the boarding gate, or where available, placed in the hold of the aircraft for a fee of £50/€50 (fee subject to VAT on domestic flights at applicable government rates). If you are unsure, check at the Bag Drop desk before going through security.
* A baby bag up to 5kg may be carried by the accompanying adult in addition to their own cabin bag allowance when an infant (aged 8 days to 23 months) is travelling on an adult’s lap.
Smaller musical items such as a cello, guitar, violin or viola which exceed our cabin baggage dimensions may be carried in the cabin if a seat for it has been reserved and the appropriate fare paid. There is no checked or cabin baggage allowance associated with the purchase of an extra seat.
To book an extra seat for an item the word "ITEM SEAT" must be entered as the surname and "EXTRA" must be entered at the first name. EXTRA ITEM SEAT will then be displayed on the reservation and online boarding pass. The accompanying passenger's travel document details must be entered during the online check- in process. Spanish Resident and Large Family Discount is not applicable on EXTRA seats.
Reserved seating in emergency rows 1,16 and 17 may not be purchased if you have purchased an extra seat for item/comfort/broken leg.
You must also fully comply with Article 8 of our Terms & Conditions of Carriage (click here for details).