General Terms & Conditions of Carriage
- TABLE OF OPTIONAL FEES
- AIR CARRIER LIABILITY FOR PASSENGERS AND THEIR BAGGAGE
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION
- CHECKED BAGGAGE
- CABIN BAGGAGE
- CHILDREN, INFANTS & YOUNG PERSONS
- FAMILY EXTRA - DISCOUNT OFFER
- CARRIAGE OF DISABLED PERSONS AND PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
- PASSENGERS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL WITH AN ACCOMPANYING PERSON
- BLIND/VISION IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- CARRIAGE OF GUIDE/ASSISTANCE DOGS
- DEAF OR HEARING IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIRS/SCOOTERS AND OTHER MOBILITY EQUIPMENT
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND SKIN CONDITIONS
- FLIGHT DATE, NAME & ROUTE CHANGES
- PRIORITY BOARDING
- ALLOCATED SEATING
- ATOL INFORMATION
ALLOCATED SEATING - ALL FLIGHTS FROM 8 APRIL 2014 ONWARDS
Customers can select and buy their preferred seat online from the time of booking right up to 2 hours before each booked flight.
There are 2 types of allocated seat available for purchase:
Premium Seats from £/€ 10 - Rows 1-5 (rapid exit), rows 16 & 17 (extra leg room) and rows 32 & 33. Premium Seats include Priority Boarding
Regular Seats from £/€5 – All other seats (rows 6-15 and rows 18-31). Regular Seats may be upgraded to include Priority Boarding from £2/€2 per person/per flight.
Allocated seat fees are non-refundable except as provided in Articles 4.2, 10.2, 10.3 and 10.4
Customers who do not wish to select and purchase their preferred allocated seat, can check-in online between 7 days and 2 hours before each booked flight and will be randomly allocated a seat free of charge.
Online Check In Procedure - ALL FLIGHTS DEPARTING FROM 8 APRIL 2014 ONWARDS
Between 30 days and 2 hours before each booked flight you can select and purchase your preferred allocated seat onboard.
If you do not wish to select and purchase your preferred allocated seat onboard then between 7 days and 2 hours before each booked flight you can go to online check in and be randomly allocated a seat free of charge.
NOTE: Customers who change flight dates/routes or names are not able to transfer their allocated seat to the new date/flight/name.
Online Check In Procedure - ALL FLIGHTS DEPARTING BETWEEN 1 FEB -7 APRIL
Between 15 days and 2 hours before each booked flight you can either select and purchase your preferred allocated seat onboard or be randomly assigned a seat free of charge.
We reserve the right to reassign seats at any time, for operational, safety or security reasons.
For safety reasons to sit in an emergency exit seat (rows 1, 16 & 17) you must be:
- 16 years or older
- Willing and able to help in the event of an emergency
- Not traveling with an infant (in addition includes rows 15 and 18)
- Not be a large customer requiring a seat belt extender
- Not have not booked an extra seat (comfort or additional item)
- Not requiring airport special assistance of any kind
For safety reasons a maximum of 2 infants can be seated in any row (one on either side of the centre aisle).
We reserve the right to reassign allocated seats at any time for operational, safety or security reasons.