Italian Sales & Marketing Executive
Location: Dublin Airport
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 180 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
- Maximise sales volumes on Ryanair's Italian routes.
- Ensure maximum media exposure for Ryanair with targeted marketing activities & PR
- Devise topical advertisements.
- Maintain and build relationships with 3rd parties, including airports, media & tourist boards.
- Action joint initiatives with 3rd parties.
- Maximize output of PR agency & the marketing departments at the airports.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience in busy and dynamic marketing environment
- Fluency in English & Italian - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills are essential
- Confident with an ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi task & assist in other European markets when needed
- Willingness to travel extensively within the market
- Valid EU driver's license
Closing Date: 24/04/2013