We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Store Person - KAMS
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from over 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 290 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 21 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services (KAMS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function at Kaunas Airport. This is a great opportunity to join a new dynamic company. KAMS is currently recruiting a Store Person for the position based in Kaunas.
- Assist in all the day to day activities involved in the smooth running of the Ryanair Stores at KAMS.
- Assist in ensuring stores activities are monitored and controlled in accordance with EASA requirements.
- Accountability for stock movements into and out of stores both physically and through the accurate use of AMOS computer systems.
- Ensuring all spare parts are controlled IAW internal KAMS processes and quality procedures.
- Assisting to ensure that all repair orders for unserviceable items are generated and assist in dealing with the repair shops to ensure timely return of units.
- Assisting in ensuring the efficient running of Goods in', Goods out'.
- Making sure that all components are monitored, accurately reflected on Ryanair/KAMS computer systems and manage the timely movement of components through the system.
- Monitoring of delivery dates and times of incoming spares for aircraft on the line and on check.
- Monitoring all component removals that occur in the hangar and assisting in the control of all spares that are routed through stores to and from outstations.
- Assisting in any CAA, EASA or Ryanair audits to provide traceability of part movements and transactions.
- Monitoring spare part movements to ensure that robberies, loans and exchanges are completed correctly.
- Assist, monitor and control of freight movements throughout the network from Stores including liaison with all 3rd parties involved and preparation of shipping paperwork.
- Monitor and control of tooling issue in support of the engineers and aircraft check schedules.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proactive, positive approach, ability to work on own initiative
- Strong organisational/time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word. (Knowledge of AMOS advantageous)
- Unrestricted right to work in the EU
- Understanding of quality processes and procedures
- Prepared to work shift if required
- Experience working within the Airline Industry is advantage.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
Send all applications in English via email only to email@example.com quoting reference number KAMSSP01.
As part of the application process the recruiter has asked that you answer some filter questions. You will be asked the questions below, only continue your application if you can answer these.
- Do you have a valid EU passport?
- Are you flexible in relation to location?
Closing Date: 06/11/2012