We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Materials Officer - Invoice Administrator
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
- Performing invoice administration for engineering supplies.
- Liaising with the accounts department in relation to engineering invoices.
- Liaising with vendors on invoicing issues.
- Resolving all invoice queries
- Liaising with all engineering department managers on invoiceing issues.
- Assisting in monitoring and controlling of the cost of the various services provided.
- Assisting in ensuring all outstations are adequately stocked to support the fleet.
- Assisting the materials department in the purchase, repair and warranty control of parts throughout the company.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Be numerically competent.
- A sound knowledge of computer systems.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- A sound mature sense of judgement.
- The ability to negotiate with suppliers.
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of task in a highly pressurised environment.
- Be an effective communicator.
To apply please email full Curriculum Vitae in English with cover letter (quoting reference number FRMO02) to Leanne Morrissey email@example.com
Closing Date: 08/06/2012