B1 Licenced Engineer STN
Reports to: Engineering Manager
SAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Systems) are currently recruiting for a B1 Licenced Engineer to be based at London Stansted, you will be working in co-operation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline. If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold a current EASA B1 Licence with 737 NG endorsement.
- Please send copy of Licence
- Line and Hangar experienced.
- Position based at STN but must be willing to travel.
- Flexible working attitude in a fast changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift.
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
Closing Date: 17/12/2012