We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Maintenance Co-ordinator Pisa - SEAS
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 180 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics, delivered by South East Aviation Services S.r.l., is now inviting applications for the position of Maintenance Coordinator to be placed in Ryanair's base in Pisa, Italy.
- Planning and Coordination of all Maintenance Activities in the South East Europe Region
- Assisting with bases expansions and contractions.
- Reconciling of invoices
- Ensure best practice is carried out and handle any issues/problems that may arise.
- Introduce ongoing improvements.
- Ability to write weekly reports and any other administrative reports/letters/spreadsheets that may needed.
- Develop improvements.
- Complete all necessary base reports
- Ability to use the rostering system and work in rostering if needed.
- Assist in the setting up of any new bases.
- Work with Engineers on any issues that may arise
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven Administration Skills
- Fluency in the English language in reading and writing is a must
- 2nd language an advantage
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Windows Literate (Word, Excel etc)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
Please send your CV via e-mail (quoting the reference number: SEASMCPSA01) only to email@example.com
Closing Date: 25/02/2013