We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Ancillary Revenue Manager
Location: Airside Business Park, Swords, Dublin
Reports to: Head of Ancillary
Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81.5 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
We are now recruiting for the position of Ancillary Revenue Manager. The successful candidate will be based at Ryanair’s Head office at Dublin, reporting to the Head of Ancillary Revenue. We are seeking candidates with proven, successful track records in Major Account Management and Business/Product Development who are now ready to join Europe’s leading and fastest growing airline. This position presents a significant opportunity for career progression and we invite candidates with the ambition, demonstrable capability and confidence to apply.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in delivering on challenging revenue objectives involving high volume high yielding contracts. The successful candidate will have demonstrable success with B2B partners and experience in online e-commerce will be a distinct advantage.
- The Ancillary Revenue Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of ancillary products across all points of sales and regions in Europe.
- Work with product partners to increase ancillary products conversion and revenue/profits.
- Deliver innovative new ancillary revenue streams.
- Follow up on each stage of the ancillary products cycle: analysis, design, implementation, testing, launching, performance tracking and renewal.
- Identify new potential partners and negotiate successfully agreements.
- Understands the key metrics driving current or new ancillary products conversion through all channels.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years proven commercial experience in a B2B environment
- Possess the confidence to adapt quickly to this new and challenging environment and demonstrate an ability to take advantage and deliver on the significant Ryanair Commercial opportunities.
- Proven track record in relationship development / senior partner management.
- Experience in senior commercial contract negotiations with major partners.
- A clear ability to mix innovation, intuition and experience – converting an idea into a new partnership and a major source of new revenue.
- Track record in cross functional/departmental project management.
- Understanding of monetizing and conversion optimization of website traffic.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Excellent English communication, presentation and written skills. Second European language would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment & too tight deadlines
- High impact, ambitious and comfortable networking across internal & external senior teams
- Business or other relevant degree.
Should be a strong personality and leader that has the ability to influence partners, peers, products, stakeholders and technology in order to increase ancillary revenue streams.
Must demonstrate great analytical skills and identify key drivers that can increase conversion or generate new revenue.
Ability to work and provide leadership to diverse and geographically dispersed partners.
Must have excellent business acumen and commercial aptitude.Self-starter who is capable of defining work programme for self and peers.
Ability to self-motivate and drive team in a multinational organisation against challenging deadlines.
This position offers enormous potential for the right candidate. You will be offered a competitive salary, bonus and travel benefits.
Closing Date: 25/02/2014