We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Deputy Engineering Quality Manager
Reports to: Engineering Quality Manager
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 53 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 171 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
The Role: The Deputy Quality Manager manages the Quality team which is responsible for quality assurance and control across all of Ryanair's engineering activities.
Experience and Qualifications:
This is a senior role and applicants must meet all of the following requirements.
- A solid appreciation and understanding of SMS and its application in an airline context
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Aviation and hold an Aircraft Engineers License and / or Degree
- Capable of Managing a large QA department
- Have first-hand experience of the operational requirements of a large airline
- Must be able to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of the airline.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Irish Aviation Authority and other airworthiness authorities across Europe
- Manage an effective QA system including Internal Audit and ARC programs and Engineer authorisations
- Strong Knowledge of EASA Regulations related to Part 145, EU Ops, Part M, Part 147 and Part 21
- A thorough knowledge of the EASA SAFA Program
To apply please email full curriculum vitae in English (quoting the reference no. FRDEQM01) to email@example.com
Closing Date: 18/01/2013