We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Ryanair Group Treasury - Back Office Administrator
Reports to: Banking Manager
Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for maintaining and reconciling various Ryanair Group bank accounts
- Agreeing all treasury trades with the third party confirmations (e.g deposits, loans, foreign exchange, swaps and other derivative trades, interest rates settings, etc)
- Liaising with front and middle office on a daily basis
- Liaising with financial institutions to ensure 3rd party confirmations are received in a timely manner in line with Treasury procedures
- Reviewing jet fuel invoices, maintaining database and liaising with fuel companies
- Responsible for sending and receiving all bank settlement transfers both daily/ weekly
- Preparation of non-creditor system generated
- Ad-hoc work allocated by manager
Experience and Qualifications:
- Salmon Treasury System
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Electronic banking systems
All candidates should be self-motivated, flexible and dynamic with good communication skills.
An ability to work as part of a team is essential.
To apply email your CV in English (quoting the reference number: FRBOA01) Claire Healy at email@example.com
Closing Date: 29/10/2013