We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Materials Officer - Invoice Administrator
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
- Performing invoice administration for engineering supplies.
- Liaising with the accounts department in relation to engineering invoices.
- Liaising with vendors on invoicing issues.
- Resolving all invoice queries.
- Liaising with all engineering department managers on invoicing issues.
- Assisting in monitoring and controlling the costs of various services provided.
- Assisting in ensuring all outstations are adequately stocked to support the fleet.
- Assisting the materials department in the purchase, repair and warranty control of parts throughout the company.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Be numerically competent.
- A sound knowledge of computer systems.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- A sound mature sense of judgement.
- The ability to negotiate with suppliers.
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Be an effective communicator.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you!
To apply please email full Curriculum Vitae in English with cover letter (quoting reference number FRMO03) to Claire Healy at email@example.com
Closing Date: 12/11/2012