We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Technical Training Instructor Stansted
Location: Stansted Airport
Reports to: Engineering Training Manager
Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Limited (PAM) is the main heavy aircraft maintenance provider for Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of 305 New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility at Stansted International Airport, England.
- Ensuring that the technical training requirements of the airline are supported in a structured manner.
- Preparation and delivery of technical training to engineering staff.
- Preparation of technical training packages for delivery via E-Learning.
- Technical training includes:
- Induction training
- Security training
- Human factors training
- Working at heights training
- Equipment training
- Continuation training 737-800 type training A, B1,B2
- Practical training for all line engineering staff on our dedicated maintenance training aircraft
- Delivery of Part 147 theoretical training & oversight of Part 147 practical training.
- Develop instructor materials (course outlines, lesson plans, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Ensuring all technical training is prepared and delivered in compliance with EASA Part-145 and EASA Part-147 regulations.
- Management of the training records to reflect the current training status
Experience and Qualifications:
- Aviation technical training experience an advantage but not mandatory, however must have an aviation technical background, with the capability and aptitude to attain Part-147 instructor /examiner approval.
- Will ideally be conversant with EASA 147 requirements.
- Will ideally be conversant with EASA 145 requirements.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material using e-learning training mediums and delivery methods.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material for classroom delivery.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver the most effective training programmes to meet the above mentioned training requirements.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and presentation skills.
- Must have initiative; be enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to travel throughout the Ryanair network
Please send in your CV & Cover Letter to Sue Fulton - email@example.com
Closing Date: 23/10/2013