Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
This temporary role involves managing a portfolio of routes, you’ll be expected to deliver on load factor targets while maximising revenue performance.
- Achieving target load factors across a portfolio of routes
- Achieving and surpassing revenue targets.
- Conduct detailed market reviews, identifying potential threats and opportunities
- Propose proactive pricing and yield management strategies
- Understand the underlying factors which influence performance
- Analyse the competitive landscape to ensure that Ryanair offer the most competitive fares and have appropriate capacity and schedules in key markets.
- Develop a detailed booking profile by market to ensure an optimal booking build in order to maximise yield.
- Evaluate market data and generate detailed reports for Senior Management.
- Measure the impact of price changes on demand and revenue.
- Perform detailed analysis and reporting on the groups revenue performance.
- Analyse historical data on traffic and revenue to establish parameters for future fare and availability levels.
- Liaise with other key functions within the commercial department including scheduling, sales and marketing and new route development in order to help deliver company objectives
Experience and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A clear understanding of the relationship between price and volume and supply and demand
- Have strong numeric and analytical skills
- The ability to deliver clear written reports evaluating performance.
- The ability to work on their own initiative in developing appropriate strategies to achieve company goals.
- A third level qualification or have gained relevant experience in a similar analytical role.
Closing Date: 18/09/2013