We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Location: Prestwick Airport
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 182 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of over 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
- Carry out testing and repair of Avionics Components in a workshop environment. Carry out work on components such as Audio Panels, ELT’s, ULB’s, various cockpit control panels, headsets & motorised landing lights.
- Reference to the use of component manufacture manuals is also essential.
- Ensuring that all workshop tasks are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Regulatory Authorities, the company MOE, the Workshop Manual and individual Personal Authorization Certificates
- Ensuring workshop documentation is completed and certified in accordance with the MOE and the Workshop Manual.
- Provide support and assistance to the workshop mechanics to ensure that a high standard of control and standard of workmanship is achieved.
- Control the allocation of workshop tasks maintaining the effective utilization of the staff under their control and the completion of allocated tasks within the agreed target dates.
- Control of the monitoring of spares ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained.
- Ensuring that the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to, that all company regulations, discipline, and safe working practices are followed by the staff under their control, and that a safe and clean working environment is maintained, at all times
- Endeavour to improve the efficiency of the staff under their control and to implement effective measures to reduce man hour costs.
- Carrying out any other tasks as reasonably required by the Maintenance Manager
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have worked in a workshop environment and be familiar in the use of oscilloscopes, data bus readers and computer software. The ability to understand the need and use of such equipment with reference to component manufacture manuals is also essential.
- Be qualified to NC or HNC in an electrical/electronic subject.
Closing Date: 21/02/2014