We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Payroll Administrator - FAVA & Partners
Reports to: Partner
Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
FAVA & Partners is an International independent Tax firm located in Milan.
We are expanding the services that we provide to our clients and in this area we are currently recruiting for the position of Payroll Administrator: this is a new role and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing Italian payroll services to the existing international clients.
- Preparation of monthly payroll in line with tight deadlines
- Monitoring movements within the clients organisation and calculating back pay where applicable
- Processing leaver details and issuing appropriate Italian Certificates
- Ensuring that all personal tax certificates and allowances are up-to-date
- Registering new starters and leavers with the appropriate authorities
- Liaising with the clients international payroll department(s)
- Month end processes including preparation of electronic payslips
- Year-end reporting and distribution of mod CUD,
- Monthly tax and social security fulfilments (payments and communications)
- Year-end tax and social security fulfilments (returns)
- Maintaining controls over all documentation and processes in line with best practice.
- General administrative and bookkeeping duties.
- Ad hoc projects and reporting.
Experience and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have an appropriate payroll/business & finance qualification and at least 5 years payroll experience
- Previous experience working in payroll, specifically dealing with Italian legislation is essential
- Proven computer skills including Excel and Word
- Strong language skills including spoken and written Italian and English
- Accuracy and attention to detail are prerequisite
- Strong administration and bookkeeping skills, while not essential, would be beneficial
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours when required
As one of our main clients is an international air flight carrier, expertise in this sector would be beneficial.
To apply please send your CV in English (quoting the job title as the subject) to email@example.com
Closing Date: 27/09/2013