We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Analytics Executive & Ancillary Revenue
Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81.5 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
Ryanair is looking to hire an Analytics Executive & Ancillary Revenue to join our commercial department. The successful candidate for this role will report to the Head of Ancillary Revenue. This position will be based in our Corporate Head Office, Dublin.
Ryanair.com has over 30 million unique visitors a month. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of Key Commercial Partnerships and will have the scope to develop ancillary current and new revenue streams. This role will also include responsibility for the performance analysis of all Ancillary Revenues using the data analytics tool and the subsequent presentation of both findings and recommendations to the wider Ancillary Team.
The role presents an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to play a Central role in the growth of Ryanair’s Ancillary revenues and for career progression.
- Identify and conclude commercial contracts with new Ancillary Partners.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with our current Partners base.
- Seek out new commercial opportunities that will compliment ryanair.com proving insightful and actionable recommendations with clear justification and rationale.
- Plan short to long term Ancillary Strategy for you partnership portfolio.
- Use web data analysis tools to understand what features, functionality and content resonate with users.
- Identify patterns trends and relationships and present findings to internal colleagues including senior management.
- Measure the impact of all changes made though effective testing and analysis and maintain a continuous plan of change implementation delivering performance improvement over time.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 - 4 year experience with demonstrable commercial experience preferably with a strong appreciation for digital and mobile consumer behaviour.
- Ability to prioritise effectively, separating out the 80% of requests that matter less and focus on the 20% that will truly be impactful.
- Relevant third level Business qualification or commensurate commercial experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years’ experience using data analytics tools and knowledge of CRM and customer lifecycle would be advantageous.
- IT skills: Web Development, Excel, Databases.
- Fluent English and a second European language would be beneficial.
- Self-Starter with the ability to quickly learn, influence others and drive change
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth organization
Most importantly, we required an experienced candidate capable of making an immediate commercial impact by engaging with our 35m monthly Ryanair.com website visitors and 81.5m annual customers, delivering cohesive business strategies and maximizing the ancillary revenue potential of the Ryanair brand.
We are interested in you if you are looking for career progression where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. If you have a strong statistical, consulting, product development and/or e-commerce background, we want to hear from you.
This position offers unlimited potential for the right candidate. You will be offered a competitive salary, bonus and travel benefits.
Closing Date: 07/03/2014