We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Business System Analyst
Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases across1,500 low fare routes across 29 countries, connecting 180 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 175 new aircraft which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, expects to carry over 80million passengers this year and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
- Support and development of Ryanair Back Office systems, including Finance, HR, Payroll, Commercial and Operational Applications
- Trouble shooting issues, working with Internal resources and 3rd parties to deliver solutions
- 3rd Party Management to deliver IT solutions
- Business requirements gathering, creation of functional design documents
- Testing support including UAT and Integration testing
- Implementation planning
- Project Co – ordination – project monitoring and planning
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their technical and business knowledge working across Ryanair’s Back Office and Operations systems.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 -3 years Business Analysis experience, preferably working with large scale Finance/HR systems
- Expertise in Project Co–ordination in particular integration projects
- Full Software Development Life Cycle experience from Functional Requirements specification. Use case creation, Test case creation through to execution of UAT / QA and implementation
- A primary degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Knowledge of SQL and Reporting tools would be an advantage
- 3rd party relationship experience, managing 3rd parties to deliver IT support and project deliverables.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to Multitask/balance conflicting priorities
- Airline knowledge would be an advantage
Closing Date: 27/11/2013