We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Customer Service Administration Agent
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,500 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 28 countries and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 highly-skilled professionals, will carry over 80 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 28-year safety record.
We are inviting applications for the position of a Temporary Customer Service Admin Agent. The purpose of this position is to assist in the smooth running of the Ryanair operation. The successful candidate will be hard working, energetic, and able to work well on his /her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
The Customer Service Department is responsible for providing first class service to Ryanair passengers. With 75 million passengers flying with Ryanair this year alone, it's a busy department!
- Responding to written correspondence in line with the department's service levels and procedures.
- Providing telephone support for all Ryanair European call centres
- Providing support to the New Skies help desk including weekend cover
- Handle calls from the special needs assistance line
- Working to weekly deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Reporting and communicating to management on problems which arise and suggest solutions on how to overcome them.
- General administration duties and ad-hoc reporting
Experience and Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have flexible approach and ability to remain diplomatic and tactful whilst working under pressure
- Proactive approach to dealing with errors and complaints
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail orientated; ability to complete large volume of work quickly
- Fluency is any other language is an advantage
- Previous experience in similar role would be a distinct advantage
- Available immediately
To apply please send your CV in English and a cover letter (quoting the reference number FRCSSAA01) to Claire Healy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21/04/2013