Inflight Training Administrator
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,500 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 28 countries and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 highly-skilled professionals, will carry over 80 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 28-year safety record.
We are now inviting applications for a motivated self-starter with administrative experience to apply for the position of Inflight Training Administrator.
- Responsibility for co-ordinating all cabin crew training courses.
- Working with training instructors and scheduling training courses.
- Rostering and co-ordinating instructor's duties.
- Responsible for all training records to ensure IAA requirements are met.
- Working in partnership with various training schools.
- Ensuring all airport ID paperwork has been completed by all training schools.
- Liaising with Inflight managers to ensure staffing levels are maintained.
- Responsible for compiling various daily/weekly/monthly reports for the Inflight department
- Booking of flights / hotels / car hire etc for instructors and crews
- Administration of our paperless records system, Topclass
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Windows literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel)
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Previous airline experience would be an advantge but is not required
Closing Date: 10/04/2013