We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Location: Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance, Glasgow Prestwick Airport
Reports to: Avionic Supervisor
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Limited (PAM) is the sole heavy aircraft maintenance provider for Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of 272 New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility at Prestwick International Airport, Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks in the avionic department as required and allocated with minimal supervision
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks
- Complete the appropriate documentation
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years avionic maintenance experience, preferably hangar based
- Previous maintenance experience on B737-800 is highly desirable
- Modification work and cable routing experience is also desirable
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Experienced in all zones on the aircraft
- Willing to work shifts (including nights)
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment
All applicants must have permission to work in the UK and be able to provide documentation to prove this. Please do not apply if you cannot provide this documentation.
To apply for this position applicants should send their CV and cover letter (quoting ref no: PAMavo2013 in the subject line of the email) to Gillian Peat via e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30/03/2013