We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Base Maintenance Technical Manager - PAMS
Location: PAML Prestwick
Reports to: Accountable Manager
PAML provide Heavy maintenance to the Ryanair fleet of Boeing 737-800 A/C at our purpose built facilities in Prestwick.This exciting and challenging senior position has been created to suppliement and work alongside the existing management team at PAML.
The successful applicant will have the following responsibilities:-
- Ensure that the technical standards applied within the Company continue to meet the highest standards and work with the rest of the Management Team to ensure that safety and quality remain as the Company's primary objectives.
- To continue the development of the in-house technical capability of the Company and ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Continue the development of the business to ensure maximum efficiency and value for money, whilst maintaining standards and safety.
- Promote the Ryanair Technics core principals.
- Maintain and drive the Company safety policy.
- Ensure Company procedures and standards are maintained at all times.
- Drive continuous improvement within PAML at all levels through education, training and personal developement.
Experience and Qualifications:
In order to apply for the position, candidates should have the following:
- Strong technical background with at the least Boeing aircraft experience/certification, but preferably B737/NG.
- PART 66 certification desirable but not essential.
- Substantial Managerial experience in base/heavy maintenance.
- Be self-motivated, with a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organisation.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and good computer literacy.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Closing Date: 05/07/2013