We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Assistant Maintenance Planning Co-ordinator
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,500 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently employs more than 8,500 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 80 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 28-year safety record.
- Review and planning of aircraft maintenance tasks
- Ensuring that aircraft are correctly located for aircraft maintenance to be performed
- Assisting Maintenance Controllers with management of the aircraft fleet
Experience and Qualifications:
- Self-starter with ability to learn new tasks and adopt to a changing situations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Good team worker with excellent communication skills
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Willing to work a shift pattern
To apply please email full curriculum vitae in English (using the reference no: FRAMPC01) to Claire Healy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 12/05/2013