B1/B2 Engineer - KAMS
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Ryanair is Europe
- C Checks-Routine / non-routine maintenance, Inspection and defect rectification
- Zonal and Manpower supervision
- Task Prioritisation
- Base Maintenance/AOG support
Experience and Qualifications:
- Applicants must hold a Part 66 B1 or B2 license with a B737 - 800 rating preferred
- Willing to travel
- Must have a flexible working attitude
- Willing to do shift work
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
Send all applications in English via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number KAMSB101.
Closing Date: 27/03/2014