We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
B2 Engineer - BCN - JC Aircraft Maintenance S.L
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by JC Aircraft Maintenance S.L., is now inviting applications for B2 Engineers preferably with a certification on the B737 - 800 rating for positions at Ryanair's base in Barcelona, Spain.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must hold EASA B2 Licence with 737 NG endorsed
- Line experienced
- Hangar maintenance an advantage
- Must be able to travel within the EU
- Will be required to trouble shoot and rectify B2 defects
- Position stationed at BCN but must be willing to travel
- Must have a flexible working attitude
- Shift 6 on/3 off nights
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the reference number JCMB2BCNClosing Date: 11/01/2013
Closing Date: 11/01/2013