Assistant Maintenance Controller
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81.5 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
Ryanair are currently recruiting for an assistant maintenance controller. This position will be based in Dublin.
- Assistance in the recovery and repair of AOG aircraft.
- Ensuring that the fleet aircraft are based in the correct locations for operational and engineering requirements.
- Technical, logistical and administration support to Maintenance controller.
- Assistance in the efficient rectification of aircraft defects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- EASA 145 Approval (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in Maintenance control environment (preferred but not essential)
- 5 years experience in aircraft maintenance preferably on B737
- Willingness to work shift
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
Closing Date: 24/06/2013