We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
HR Officer - KAMS
Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from over 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 290 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 21 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services (KAMS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function at Kaunas Airport. We are in the process of setting up a heavy maintenance facility at Kaunas and due to this rapid growth we are now seeking an enthusiastic HR Officer to join this start up project. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and self directed individual to hit the ground running and kick start their HR career.
The HR Officer role includes:
- Setting up the HR function in KAMS
- Management Reports
- Full involvement in disciplinary / grievance investigations
- Organize and conduct employee representative committee meetings
- Involvement in pay negotiations
- Internal Communications
- Personnel administration - contracts, payroll processing, hours records etc.
-liaising with our client airline to ensure that KAMS HR policies and procedures match their requirements
In the initial set up phase the successful candidate will spend some time in Dublin working with our client airline familiarizing themselves with Ryanair's HR function.
Experience and Qualifications:
- HR degree or masters essential
-knowledge of Lithuanian employment law
- ability to work in a pressurized and fast paced environment
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under tight deadlines effectively and efficiently
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc)
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
Applicants should send a full CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16/05/2012