B2 Engineer - MAD
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by JC Aircraft Maintenance S.L., is now inviting applications for B2 Engineers preferably with a certification on the B737 - 800 rating for positions at Ryanair's base in Madrid, Spain.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must hold EASA B2 Licence with 737 NG endorsed
- Line experienced
- Hangar maintenance an advantage
- Must be able to travel within the EU
- Will be required to trouble shoot and rectify B2 defects
- Position stationed at MAD but must be willing to travel
- Must have a flexible working attitude
- Shift 6 on/3 off nights
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
Please send all applications (quoting reference nunmber JCMB2MAD) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Closing Date: 01/10/2012